Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sin In My Life










I have a firm grasp of the obvious.
The following comments are obvious to all.
Sin is personal.
Sin is evil.
When I sin I separate myself from God.
When I sin, it is like dropping a pebble in a puddle.
It causes ripples.
My sin affects those in my life.
My sinful deeds can potentially hurt others.
It can hurt those most who are nearest and dearest to me.
Should I need another reason to not sin?
When I sin, I confess to God, and God forgives me.
Even though God has forgiven me, God's justice requires Temporal Punishment due to sin.
I will suffer in this life for my sin, even though God loves me and forgives me.
A mature person should avoid sin and occasions of sin.
No one is perfect, when I fall in my struggle against sin, I get up, dust myself off, and continue my walk with God.

No comments: