Saturday, July 12, 2008

Yardwork







Today I worked in the yard trimming trees. This tree was growing near an old well, and I was concerned that it would break the curb. So I cut it down.

The second photo is how the well looked after the clean up, be easier to mow around. I had been wanting to cut that tree for a while now, it was a sweet gum tree which as far as I am concerned is a weed.

Now the undergrowth under this tree needed cleaning up.










I have no idea what this bush is, but it was in the way. It needed triming up. It is probably also a huge weed, I have yet to see it bloom.




Now this is how it looks all cleaned up. -------------------->




Here are some of my tools for yardwork, if you notice you will see that most of the tools are made by Fiskars. I am hooked on their tools they are all quality. I hope to buy more in the future.

No comments: