On the first of the month I like to make new resolutions: here they are in no particular order.
1. Pray the Liturgy of the Hours on a regular basis.
2. To eat right.
3. To control my tongue.
4. To control my temper.
5. Read the Bible daily.
6. Read the Catechism daily.
7. Somehow learn Lectio Divina and practice it.
8. Surrender all to God. I can't do it by myself.
9. To put away my foolish pride and try to develop humility.
If by some miracle of God, I am able to accomplish one of these resolutions, I will be a better person.
So as it is written, so let it be done.