Sunday, November 30, 2008

Chabad and Bombay

Jewish people are our elder brothers and sisters in the faith. God has a covenant with Abraham. God will bless those who bless the jews, and he will curse those who curse the jews.

Gen 12:2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and be thou a blessing.
Gen 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and him that curseth thee will I curse; and in thee shall all the families of the earth be blessed.'
Gen 12:4 So Abram went, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him; and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran. (JPS)

There exists in this vale of tears, a fine jewish organization called, Chabad, they among other things publish a weekly e-magazine that everyone seeking spiritual growth should read. In Bombay these two representatives of this organization were killed simply because they were jews, no other reason, none whatsoever.



Their names were Rabbi Gavriel Holtzberg and his wife, Rivka Holtzberg.

Remember them.

Peace

Marquis

(For the poor quality of this post I apologize, for the content, I do not apologize.)





No comments: